Medi-Diode XL is a game-changer for painless hair removal. Featuring one of the largest spot sizes in the industry coupled with an impressive 10 Hz (10 shots per second), this device allows full body, effective and safe patient treatments in less than 20 minutes.
- Fast & Painless LHR Device
- Large and Small Spot Size
- Treats 1-5 Skin Types
- Easy to operate
What does Diode laser mean?
A diode laser is a semiconductor laser that is closely related to the light emitting diode (LED) both in form and in operation.
The laser diode is quite different from the common perception of lasers.
A Diode Laser can be considered as an LED that emits focused light.
A Diode laser also known as an injection laser or diode laser, is a semiconductor Device that produces coherent radiation .
Diode vs other Lasers – What are the Differences ?
Lasers are a concentrated beam of light at a specific wavelength.
The diode laser, is set to a wavelength of between 800 and 810nm.
The other types of laser, alexandrite, ruby and Nd:YAG, each have their own set wavelengths.
What is Medi-Diode laser ?
Medi-Diode 808nm laser has been proved to be the Effective for all skin types.
Slight pain, easy operation, the most safe sliding technology for permanent hair removal could be easy to get with the Medi-Diode.
It will be great advantage over competitors still using Other lasers for hair Reduction.
What is Diode Laser Hair removal ?
The Medi-Diode Laser is very effective for darker skin.
It is comparatively less effective on finer, lighter hair. It has fast repetition rates and covers large areas and allows for fast treatment of larger body areas with the The Medi-Diode sliding technology.
Which Fitzpatrick Skin Type is the Diode laser suitable for?
The Medi-Diode laser is mainly used for skin types 1 to 4.
But it can be used for other types of skin also. (consult with certified dermatologist)
What are the advantages of Medi-Diode laser hair removal?
- The Medi-Diode laser features a longer wavelength and thus able to provide better results among dark-skinned people.
- This Medi-Diode provides safer and deeper penetration into the skin layer.
- The Medi-Diode provides a fast procedure for Large areas of the body and the treated surface tend to recover faster.
What are the side effects of Medi-Diode laser hair removal ?
- There may be some burns, redness, skin discoloration or swelling.
- In some patients, a condition called urticaria sets in.(consult with a certified dermatologists)
Is Diode laser Safe ?
The Medi-Diode laser technology is safe and efficient for hair reduction or removal.